I have been trying to get my mitts on the new Bourjois magic nail polish remover for soo long, but it was always sold out. During a little trip into Birmingham I saw it in Boots & didn't hesitate once to buy it!
So basically inside the bottle is a sponge which is soaked through with acetone-free nail varnish remover. In which, there is a little hole to place your finger. Each finger is placed into the sponge separately, & after turning you finger a few times the nail varnish is all removed. It really is magic!
- The nail varnish is acetone-free, therefore causing less damage to your nails.
- You don't end up with nail varnish around the tips of your fingers.
- There is no strong nail varnish remover odour, but instead a pleasant smell of red fruit & vanilla.
- It is so quick & easy to use!
- It's very compact & no other tools are needed, meaning its great for travel.
This is, without a doubt, the best nail varnish remover I have ever used. I definitely recommend it :) I will be repurchasing when I've ran out!
To finish off my mini manicure I then gave myself white tips, for a simple elegant look. I used the Rimmel nail tip whitener, following by Rimmel pearly pink & a top coat of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri. I have found that the Rimmel nail tip whitener is the best for performing free hand white tips. The brush is very slim, making the strokes more precise & easier to control.
Hope you all have a great weekend!