This is only my second GB, so I still get really excited upon receiving it but this months box just didn't wow me! Here's a little sneak peak as to what was inside the beautifully packaged monthly box...
- Pro beauty brush by Glossy Box. I am actually really please to receive a make-up brush, as I'm currently trying to build up my collection. I'm quite new to make-up brushes, therefore I am fine with the quality of this one. Although I think compared to other make-up brushes this one feels a little coarse (maybe because it's goat hair..? I'm not sure).
- Mini mascara ultra-volume pulp by Yves Rocher France. I am always happy to try out new mascaras, & I think the wand on this one looks amazing. But a sample size mascara...? Really?
- Summer warmth bronzer. This is a great product just in time for the summer! The photo above is heavily swatched, but it actually gives my skin a nice subtle glow.
- Dermablend ultra-corrective foundation cream stick by Vichy. This is quite a nice product in the sense that there are a variety of colours for you to try out which works best on your skin. But, is it just me or does it seem a little bit of a waste, as you'll end up chucking 5 of them away? Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying this out, it looks promising!
- Eau provocateur by Agent Provocateur. I thought this little set was quite nice compared to some of the single vials you usually receive. I can't really explain their fragrances because my allergies have been quite bad meaning, leaving me with no sense of smell. However, my dear mother assures me they smell lovely :) The leaflet describes them as feminine, sensual and tantalizing day fragrances.
I know that I'll use all of the products, but there was just something missing to wow me. I think it might be because the box looked a little empty when I opened it, or maybe because there were no full size products...? Maybe I am just feeling hard to please today, hehe.
Most of you probably already know about the monthly subscription boxes, but if you want to find out more or sign up yourself do so here.
Are any of you guys already signed up to GB? If so, what did you get?