Thursday 7 June 2012

Lush fresh face mask review: Cupcake

I am a MASSIVE fan of face masks. After a long, hard day or in preparation for an event there is nothing better than relaxing with a face mask on infront of the TV. My all time favourite face masks are the fresh face masks made by Lush.

Lush fresh face masks are made using mainly natural ingredients. Because of this they need to be stored in your fridge after purchase and must be used within approximately 3 weeks. Not only are they fun, but they have many benefits to your skin. They combat many problem areas; such as dryness, breakouts and wrinkles.



Recently my house mates bought me the cupcake fresh face mask. It smells amaaaazing, like a big fat chocolate cake! I really have to stop myself from licking my fingers. My house mates bought it purely because of the smell & didn't actually look at its benefits, but it does have some.... Cupcake claims to soften and nourish the skin with linseed infusion, tone with fresh mint, moisturise with cocoa butter and absorb grease and deep cleanse with rhassoul mud. Added purely for fun are cocoa powder, vanilla absolute and spearmint oil.


So, the aim of the game is to apply this delicious face mask generously all over your face. Leave it to soak into the skin & do it's many jobs for 15-20 minutes, & wash it off!


My skin feels amaaaazing afterwards. It feels cleaner, toned & so so soft! A winner. Me & my friends are going to have a face mask night on Friday, in prep for grad ball :) This will definitely be my choice of mask!

What are your favourite face masks? Have you tried any of the other Lush fresh face masks? 

Jen xox

2 comments:

  1. I want to try this so bad! it looks amazing.

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete