Wednesday 11 July 2012

10 day you challenge | 3 films


Hmm it's quite hard to chose just 3 films. When I'm put on the spot my mind goes blank! So, I'll chose 3 that spring to mind.

  1. Dead Man's Shoes. This film is amazzzzing. Highly recommend it. I love English thrillers like this, & Paddy Considine is amazing in it. There is, however, one thing I HATE about the film - the gas masks!  
  2. Harry Brown. I'd say this film was in the same genre as Dead Man's Shoes. Basically - english, bit gangster, people get killed. Sorted. I love this film because Plan B & Michael Caine star in it! 
  3. I'll go for a different type of film now... BRING IT ON! My all time favourite film whilst I was growing up. I use to (/still am) obsessed with cheerleading, dancing, all things girly etc. I could quote you this film, chants & all, word for word. Loserrr. 
Jen xox

8 comments:

  1. Definitely going to have to watch BRING IT ON, looks good :)xxx

    rainbowveinsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to! Bring it on is amazing haha xx

      Delete
  2. Harry Browm is amazing!I cry sometimes when I watch it though haha! xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't know anybody who doesn't :D xx

      Delete
  4. I love Bring it on!! Haha what a good choice! i totally used to watch it all the time! I thought it was so cool and i loved the songs they played during it!

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Lord knows how many times I watched it when I was younger! xx

      Delete