Sunday 8 July 2012

10 day you challenge | 6 places



So, I'm half way through the 10 day you challenge! Today is 6 places.

  1. Nottingham. Where I went to uni & had the most amazing 3 years of my life. The best nights I'll never remember with people I'll never forget!
  2. New York & San Francisco. This month I turn 21 & my sister turns 18! Big birthdays :D So my lovely parents are taking us away to the US for a joint birthday present. We fly on the 24th this month. How lucky are we?! I can't wait.
  3. Yorkshire. Where I 1st met my lovely boyfriend. It was about 5 years ago now, on a college field trip.  We didn't get together there & then, but obviously are now :) 
  4. Stourbridge. The place I call home!
  5. Germany. Where I was born & spent the 1st 3 years of my life.
  6. Cornwall. Where my parents, my sister & our dogs would go every summer for a holiday at the same caravan park. Good memories :) 
Aww that was nice, haha. Jen xox

No comments:

Post a Comment