Saturday 7 July 2012

10 day you challenge | 7 wants

Oooh, 7 wants - this will be easy!

  1. I want my own little apartment with my boyfriend now I've finished uni. Unfortunately this won't be for a while yet.
  2. I want somebody to give me a driving licence, haha. Maybe this isn't very safe though..?
  3. I want the wholeeeee of the OPI collection!
  4. I want to win the lottery!! I'd love to pay off my parents mortgage, help out my boyfriend & treat everybody to a holiday. Ahhh, if only...
  5. I want a job that I love, pays wells & puts my degree to good use.
  6. I want lots more lovely followers for my little blog haha. 
  7. I want to be happy & feel confident with my body. 
  8. I want to get drunk tonight ;) 
Jen xox

2 comments:

  1. Thank you :) & of course, will do now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you're alone on number 7! Sadly, it wasn't to be for me tonight, hope you had better luck!:)
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete