Friday 6 July 2012

10 day you challenge | 8 fears


Today is 8 fears. Not the greatest thing to write about, but still! Here we go...

  1. I hate hate hate gas masks & the air raid siren. They make me wanna run in the opposite direction!
  2. I had a lot of trouble with a group of friends last year. & I fear that things will never change. 
  3. Just like everybody else I fear any harm to my lovely loved ones. 
  4. I'm nervous that I'll hate my daily routine once I get a job as a scientist. I am way too blonde to be a scientist!!?
  5. I fear I'll always be allergic to dogs, cats, dust & that I'll always have impaired smell/taste & breathing! Arghhhhhhhhhhh.
  6. I'm scared I won't be able to have babies. I have no issues or problems, but that would be awful wouldn't it?!
  7. I'm scared of scary movies! Especially watching them on an evening or when my parents are away etc. Haha, whimp!
  8. I'M SCARED I'M GONNA FALL OVER AT MY GRADUATION IN TWO WEEKS!
Lovely jubbly, 

Jen xox

2 comments:

  1. Im scared I'll hate my daily job too! Doing my biomed honours in Sept and it means Ive only got a year til Im in the real world... A grown up professional world - aaahhh! xox

    My Style Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you have one more year in the student world haha. I'm in denial that I need to get a real world job now! xx

      Delete