Monday 23 July 2012

My Graduation :)

My graduation was last Thurs (19th) & I had THE BEST day ever! I was so sad for it to end.

Here's a brief overview of how the day went... I was invited to attend a prize winners ceremony in the morning, where I received my membership to the Institute of Biomedical Science, then the actual ceremony on the afternoon where I received my diploma. To top of the day my guests & I went for a gorgeous gorgeous meal in Lasan restaurant, Birmingham.

The day was quite tiring, but it was so much fun seeing everybody again & finally receiving those certificates! The free champagne throughout the day helped too ;)

I thought I'd show you the outfit I wore on the day & some of the amazing gifts my lovely family got me.



My dress is actually my Mom's, haha, but it's from Dorothy Perkins. My belt is from River Island & my shoes are New Look :) 

My family were so so generous on the day, bless them. I woke up to banners & balloons around the house, & loads of congrats cards. As a well done my parents also bought me a Michael Kors watch(!!!!).






Ahhhhh, isn't it gorgeous!? I never want to take it off!! The bracelet in my picture above was given to me by a friend who recently came back from Thailand :)


My Nan & Aunty bought me a mortar board Pandora charm. I love it, it's sooo cute!!



Definitely made some good memories that day :D Have any of you guys graduated recently? How did it go?

Jen xox

18 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! Love the watch (and the elephant bracelet shown with it):) xxx

    http://rainbowveinsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Jen! Your watch is so beautiful! I adore Rose Gold things! That is so lovely what your family did for you - but I'm sure you deserved it! Good job! You look really pretty, and the dress was a good call!!

    Rachael XXX
    rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael :D I love rose gold too, so pretty!! xx

      Delete
  3. I love your new watch! The rose gold is beautiful! Congratulations on graduating! :)

    xo, Pareasa
    The F.A.B Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on graduation and I wish you the health to wear your beautiful watch.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Much love: http://missvictoriam.blogspot.co.uk/ - If you want to follow back if you don't already. I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so I would really appreciate it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  5. Congrats on graduating :) love the watch! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aah thanks for linking your post! :)
    You're lucky that you had such a lovely day! I'm quite jealous about your lovely turquoise cloak!! hehe

    Congrats you clever, clever thing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & congrats to you too :) xx

      Delete
  7. Congrats on graduating :) and what lovely presents! My mum tried to find me a charm for it but they were all sold out :(

    My day was super stressed all day, I was ready for it to be over but wish I could redo it differently! Haha

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) My nan said she had to look in so many different shops before she found it. Obviously popular! Aww, it sucks that you didn't enjoy your day :( xx

      Delete
  8. congrats on graduation!! i love that watch (we have the same one!)

    want to follow each other??

    xxo!
    www.richlittle-poorgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aaaah, I love it. There hasn't been a day where I haven't worn it yet haha. Up for that :) I'll check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  9. Congratulations!
    And I loveee that watch, such a good pressie!
    Rachel xox

    http://x-thebeautyblog-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Came over to have a wee look at your blog & seen this! I must have missed it on my dash, so a belated congratulations :) Im a biomed too! Start my honours year in Sept - aaaahh! Hope you have a great career love :) Kirsty xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete