It's that GB time of the month again! Only this month they seemed to have pulled their finger out & sent it fairly early on in the month.. which was a nice surprise :)
I am loving the concept of the box this month. GB have called this one 'International Superstars', including products from countries all around the world. I think this is a great idea! It gives us chance to try out things we've probably never even heard of before.
- Pro white by Alessandro. This nail product comes from Germany. It's a clear/blue base coat which optically brightens your natural nail. A product like this is great for covering up any stained nails, or even just to make yours look gleaming. I'm looking forward to using this, any nail product gets a gold star from me! Fullsize - £7.85.
- DHC deep cleansing oil by DHC. All the way from Japan this product is a water-soluble cleanser. It claims to remove make-up better than any other cleanser you've tried. I'll be sure to put this to the test! I'm a little weary of putting oil on my face, but I'll give it a go.
- Eve's balm by All For Eve For The Eve Appeal. It doesn't state which country this product is from. It's a multi-purpose balm to nourish chapped skin, & can be used anywhere on the body. With it's little mirror too I think it will be really handy to chuck in my handbag & use it as a lip moisturiser & a cuticle balm. Fullsize - £4.95.
- L'ombre a paupiere margarita by Vera Valenti. This eyeshadow palette is from Spain. I'm not gonna lie - it aint the best! The shadows aren't very pigmented & it all seems a little cheap. But hey, it will add to my collection & I'm sure come in use. Fullsize - RRP £3.85.
- Lipcote by Lipcote. This product comes all the way from the glorious UK! Having recently becoming a lot more fond of lipsticks I'm quite happy to receive this. It's a lipstick sealer that you apply over the top of your lippy; making your lipstick last longer, prevent fading of colour & also adds water resistance. Definitely trying it out on my next night out! Fullsize - RRP £3.99.
- Lipstick in Glossy Pink by GlossyBox. GB are clearly trying to expand their name & products; evident by this lipstick & blush brush given in a previous box. I love it! Like I said just - I'm really getting fond of my lipsticks lately so I really wanna get more colours & shades. This lippy is a lovely girly nude/pink colour, that I think would look nice during the day & great on an evening teamed with a smoky eye. Fullsize - £9.50.
I think GB have done really well this month! What do you guys think?
You all can get your mits on this months GB too :) If you wanna find out more click hereee.