Monday 20 August 2012

How much does my face cost? | Tag

I've seen this tag on soo many blogs, & it's always so shocking to see how much us girlies spend on our everyday make-up! So, I thought I'd give it a go..although I am a little nervous!!

Below is a picture of my everyday make-up, give or take. Some days I might use a different eyeshadow, or lipstick, but it pretty much stays the same.


& here's what I use to get the look...


I'll list the products now (in order of application) & how much they cost. Ahh, I'm scared!!

  • The porefessional primer by Benefit - £23.50
  • Hello flawless foundation by Benefit - £24.50
  • Boi-ing concealer by Benefit - £16.50
  • Loose powder by No7 - £11
  • Bronzer/blush blend by Miners Cosmetics - £4.99
  • Hervana blush by Benefit - £23.50
  • Brow palette by HD Brows - £19.95
  • Big beautiful eye kit by Benefit - £24.50
  • Eyebrow shaper & highlighter by Soap & Glory - £8
  • Sexy pulp mascara by Yves Rocher - £16.90
  • Lip balm by EOS - £5.95
  • Modesty by MAC - £14
Total - £193.29


OH MY DAYS! I really didn't think it would total that much :| I'm not sure what to say, haha. I guess it comes to that because I'm quite a fan of Benefit, & unfortunately for me Benefit's a tad expensive. This doesn't even include the brushes I use to apply all this with...


Ahh well, c'est la vie!!

I tag you all to do this! Lemme know how much your cost too. Hopefully it will make me feel a little better, haha.

Jen xo

9 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of money just for your face, but I bet there are people who spend a LOT more!

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, especially girls who only use MAC. I dread to think, haha xx

      Delete
  2. wow! I want to do this tag soon! :D

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's a lot of money. I'd never think it would cost that much just by looking at the picture of your make up x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that's exactly what I thought! xx

      Delete
  4. It's so easy to spend so much money on make up without actually realising how much you've spent! Would love to do this tag!

    x
    http://ellacatherine1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats very intresting tag :)
    I might do it in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time I've seen this kind of blog tag. So cool! Might have to do one on my blog. :)

    xo - Sheila

    sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this Tag! Definitely doing it :)
    I really enjoy your blog, read a few blogposts and now Im following it :) You have a reader from Argentina !

    Love xx
    Flo

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete