Last weekend was a little different. I was left to my own devices. & like a little puppy, I don't like being on my own, haha. My parents had gone on holiday, my boyfriend was away with the Marines, my sister was out enjoying her new relationship (aww!) & all my friends seemed to be busy. Boo, lets get out the violins! It's dangerous when I'm left alone, I always seem to do the same thing... spend money! I always, always do this haha. Whether it's internet shopping or a trip to Merry Hill. I decided on Merry Hill over the internet & off I went...
I mainly bought presents for other people (crimbo - ahhh excited!). Some of which I can't show you, just in case he see's this post, but I'll show you the others & what I bought myself :)
- Falsies mascara by Maybelline. Love this mascara! It's my go-to for day time wear. It really opens up your eyes & makes your lashes look full & long.
- Lip liner in Almond by Natural Collection. I grabbed this lip liner in the hope it will pair with my Kate Moss lippy in 113. It was the nudest-type liner I could find. I haven't tried it out yet, but hopefully it works! If anyone has any suggestions pretty please lemme know :)
- Eye liner in Nude by Rimmel. I saw Tanya Burr (Pixi2woo) use this in her latest make-up look for Taylor Swift. She used it on the water line & it really opened up her eyes & made them look brighter. Thought I'd give it a whirl!
- Cleanser in Seaweed by The Body Shop. This cleanser is now a staple in my skincare regime. I love the seaweed range, it's great for combination/oily skin.
- Stay Matte pressed powder by Rimmel. The camera has washed it out a little, but I promise it's there :) I've heard quite a lot of good things about this powder by many bbloggers/YouTubers. Plus fact, my No7 powder is really big & bulky, so I thought I'd try out this one & it's more compact.
- Love At First Blush by Soap & Glory. I bought this for my MommaBear for Crimbo. I caught her looking at it in the airport during the summer. Mental note was made & completed!
- Rose & pistachio coconut delight by Pariya. I bought these for my sister from Harvey Nichols. They look absolutely gorgeous! Not a very gorgeous price tag to match tho.. I look forward to stealing one on Xmas day! ;)
- T-shirt from Topshop. It's a really long, baggy black tee & has slits up both sides. I'm thinking maybe over a pair of leggings/tights & ruffled up with a waist belt. Hmm, I'll have to have a play.
- Yankee Candles. Oh my, I just looooove these bad boys! I've became obsessed lately & couldn't resist picking up a couple a couple of the Xmas scents. I went for Christmas rose, Christmas eve, sugared apple & red apple wreath.
- Black studded cardy from Ark. I love Ark! If you guys haven't been to an Ark store yet, find one & go! They have such nice, on-trend clothes at really decent prices. I got this one as I don't have a black cardy & it's so nice & cosy :)
- Black & white jumper from Topshop. A nice, simple jumper for the cold days!
- Snood from River Island. This snood is a much nicer green shade then it looks in the picy. I love my snoods & I just had to add one more to more collection ;)
So there are my little buys! Hopefully I don't get left by myself again any time soon. My purse just can't take it! ;)
Have a nice weekend my lovelies! Jen xo