I'm really pleased with this months 'Stocking Fillers' GB, it definitely sums up why I chose to subscribe to GB. The products are a little more high end than in other beauty boxes & they're all of great quality. As well as this, the box includes a few well known brands & a couple that I've never heard of. It's nice to get a mixture- to recognise brands, but also to be introduced to new ones.
Plus fact, look how cute & festive this months leaflet (& sticker) is!!!
So let's take a look at the products I received...
- Sandalwood face cream by Ayuuri. This is the BIGGEST product I've ever received in a beauty box. It's fab to get full sized products :) I'm always a little weary of face moisturisers though because I have combination/oily skin. This one has lots of goodies in it so I'll give it a whirl & if my face doesn't like it I'll use it as a stay-at-home hand cream or a body lotion. Waste not, want not!
- Burberry Body eau de parfum by Burberry. I'm loving the size of this perfume sample.. so much better than the little vials! Will be perfect for chucking in my bag :) As for the perfume itself - I'd say it was quite a mature scent but very very feminine & lovely. It's smells expensive too (which it is!). May I add, how cute is the bottle?!
- Mango body butter by Alison Claire Natural Beauty. I'm always a sucker for trying a new body butter! & this one does not disappoint! I love the pump application, I love the mango scent & I love how quickly it absorbs (for a butter!). A definite win.
- Top coat by Nails Inc. Like many other girls, I'm sure, I am always on the look out for great top coat. So receiving one I don't already have is fab! This top coat is apparently award winning too - which is always a good sign.
- Daily microfoliant by Dermalogica. Dermalogica is known to be a great skin care brand, so I can't wait to try this out! It's a strange little product though... It's a rice-based powder that you mix with water to create a paste, which is then used as a facial exfoliator. I've never used anything like this before, so fingers crossed :D
I think this months box is fab, & I'll definitely be using every product. If your interested in GlossyBox go take a look at their site. You'd receive this box too if you sign up before December :)