Friday 2 November 2012

NOTD | Skyfall

My lovely boyfriend took me to see Skyfall on Monday night. It was ahhhhhh-mazing! I love a bit of James Bond, me. I definitely recommend it, it's best Bond I've seen. & Daniel Craig...


Mmm, what a dream?!

Anyways! I enjoyed the film so much I couldn't resist painting my nails in Skyfall from the new OPI Skyfall collection. It's quite a nice colour for the Autumn, with it being a dark red, & now that Halloween is over I feel it's appropriate to say it's nice & Christmassy too!? Taking the Christmas theme a little further I added Goldeneye to my accent nails. Goldeneye is also a polish from the OPI Skyfall collection.

I've cut my nails fairly short just this time round, as they were just driving me crazy with peeling! They never use to be like this. If anybody has any tips to stop the pain that is peeling nails, pretty please let me know :)




I have such a love-hate relationship with Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri topcoat! I love how it dries my nails soo quickly & leaves a great shine, but whyy do you keep leaving little bubbles all over my polish?! It really ruins the finish of the manicure. Everybody raves about this top coat, so I'm not sure if it's just me that experiences this? Lemme know if any of you girls use Insta-Dri & what you think!


8 comments:

  1. haha, i have veery veery similar look on my nails right now :D
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i nominated you for the liebster award here is my blog post on it

    https://twitter.com/Dazzleulooks

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you! :D I'll go check it out xx

      Delete
  3. I loove the nail polish and I loved the movie more!!♥

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete

  4. Cool post:) I like your blog!
    http://thriftyfriday.blogspot.co.uk/ Bath Melt giveaway this week!

    ReplyDelete